Braunfotel & Frendel LLC attorneys vigorously fight for our clients and make sure their legal needs are satisfied. We help our clients navigate through their complex legal matters, and we specialize in criminal defense, DWI, workers’ compensation, personal injury and Social Security Disability. With us as your attorneys, you will be confident in knowing that we are highly decorated lawyers with a history of strong results.
Contact Braunfotel & Frendel LLC to arrange your free initial consultation.
Experienced Lawyers Offering Representation For The Injured, Disabled And Accused In Rockland County, Orange County, Westchester County, Bronx and Manhattan.
Attorneys at the law firm of Braunfotel & Frendel offer clients a free initial consultation. Let us help you get the results you expect, in any of these areas of law:
Criminal law: A police stop prompted by even a minor traffic concern can result in suspension or revocation of a driver’s license. Our attorneys have defended clients pulled over for reasons such as:
- DWI/DUI charges — We have helped many clients keep their license after a drunk driving arrest and avoid jail time.
- Drug offenses — Our lawyers have represented clients charged with drug possession (marijuana, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication and drugs, and illegally obtained steroids).
Workers’ Compensation: When you are injured at work, the insurance company does NOT tell you what you are entitled to receive. You are entitled to lifetime medical treatment for your injuries provided your treatment is compliant with the medical treatment guidelines. You are also entitled to monetary benefits often greater than the weekly checks you receive.
Our lawyers maximize your recovery and get you the benefits you deserve. We also keep you informed throughout the difficult process and respond to your calls and emails. We are here to serve you and help you navigate through this difficult time in your life. Let us help you with:
- Injuries to your back and neck: There are many tests to confirm the severity of your injuries that your doctors will require to determine the appropriate course of treatment. Whether you lost time from work or not. Whether you require or do not require surgery. Our attorneys make sure that the tests and treatments your doctors request are approved by the court or the insurance carrier.
- Injuries to your arms, shoulders, elbows, hands and fingers: Surgery and lost time for these injuries is not required for you to collect money, that may be substantial. Of course, this is in addition to being approved for lifetime coverage for medical treatment related to the injuries you sustained.
- Injuries to your hips, legs, knees, ankle, feet and toes: The severity of these injuries is not determined by surgery or lost time. In fact, injuries to these body parts often leads to consequential injuries to other body parts.
- Psychiatric and psychological Injuries
Personal injury: We represent accident victims injured in:
- Car and truck accidents — Whether the driver or car owner was at fault, we will pursue compensation against any and all liable parties.
- Construction accidents — If you or a family member has been injured in an accident at work involving scaffolding, ladders, power tools or heavy machinery, contact one of our experienced attorneys for help.
- Medical malpractice — If you or a family member has been injured due to the negligence of a doctor or other health practitioner, we understand how devastating these injuries can be and will strive to provide you with a maximum recovery.
- Nursing home negligence — We pursue the maximum compensation possible to help accident victims recover from injuries caused by nursing home staff members’ negligence.
Our workers’ compensation and personal injury clients receive our compassionate, quality legal services on a contingency fee basis — you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case. And all Braunfotel & Frendel clients enjoy maximum availability to our knowledge throughout the legal process, so that any sudden questions or concerns that arise can be promptly addressed. We answer your calls promptly and return your emails quickly and patiently answer all your questions.
Social Security Disability: Our firm represents disabled individuals in filing for Social Security Disability benefits and appealing denied claims. Whether it is the initial application or an appeal of a denial, let our office help you navigate through the numerous papers you must file to successfully be approved for SSD benefits.
Contact our New City accident injury attorneys to schedule your free initial consultation. We can visit you at your home or hospital room if your injury prevents travel, or at a police station or jail if you have been arrested. Call now, toll-free — 888-787-5668. Se habla español. We speak Romanian. Creole language translation is available upon request. We give prompt attention to your telephone and email messages.