Braunfotel & Frendel LLC attorneys have extensive experience fighting for our clients in a variety of areas. We have a deep background representing major metropolitan hospitals in New York and are well-prepared to serve clients' complex legal needs.
Our lawyers vigorously represent clients in a variety of areas, including criminal defense, personal injury and labor law.
Contact Braunfotel & Frendel LLC to arrange your free initial consultation.
Experienced New City Lawyers Offering Representation For The Injured, Disabled And Accused In The Lower Hudson Valley
Attorneys at the law firm of Braunfotel & Frendel offer clients a free initial consultation to discuss their legal needs in a variety of areas, including:
Personal injury: We represent accident victims injured in slip-and-fall accidents, by dog bites, product liability and:
- Car and truck accidents — Whether the driver, car owner, or manufacture was at fault, we will pursue compensation against any and all liable parties.
- Construction accidents — If you or a family member has been injured in an accident at work involving scaffolding, ladders, power tools or heavy machinery, contact one of our experienced attorneys for help.
- Medical malpractice — If you or a family member has been injured as a result of a doctor's negligence, we understand how devastating these injuries can be and will strive to provide you with a maximum recovery.
- Dental malpractice — Our attorneys hold dentists, dental hygienists and dental technicians accountable for medical errors that caused serious injuries.
- Nursing home negligence — We pursue the maximum compensation possible to help accident victims recover from injuries caused by nursing home staff members' negligence.
- Workers' compensation — If you have been injured at work, hire an experienced attorney to deal with HR and legal departments.
Criminal law: A police stop prompted by even a minor traffic concern can result in suspension or revocation of a driver's license. Our attorneys have defended clients pulled over for reasons such as:
- DWI/DUI charges — We have helped many clients keep their license after a drunk driving arrest.
- Drug offenses — Our lawyers have represented clients charged with drug possession (marijuana, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine and illegally obtained steroids).
Social Security Disability: Our firm represents disabled individuals in filing for Social Security Disability benefits and appealing denied claims.
Personal injury victims and their families receive our compassionate, quality legal services on a contingency fee basis — you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case. And all Braunfotel & Frendel clients enjoy maximum availability to our expertise throughout the legal process, so that any sudden questions or concerns that arise can be promptly addressed.
Contact our New City accident injury attorneys to schedule your free initial consultation. We can visit you at your home or hospital room if your injury prevents travel, or at a police station or jail if you have been arrested. Call now, toll free — 888-787-5668. We give prompt attention to your email message, and can access Spanish or Creole language translation assistance if you need it.