Aggressive. Assertive. Confident. These qualities explain why other lawyers, as well as former and current clients refer friends and family to the lawyers of Braunfotel & Frendel LLC.
The law firm zealously represents accident victims and their loved ones. Our attorneys also fight for people arrested or charged with crimes.
Our skilled trial advocates have worked hard to get where they are today. They are Rockland County's toughest attorneys — bringing decades of valuable combined experience to every case they handle. Their extensive backgrounds include service as assistant district attorney, membership in major New York City law firms and years of defending major metropolitan hospitals, where we now protect injured plaintiffs.
Braunfotel & Frendel LLC lawyers combine a broad, intimate knowledge of the law with a genuine concern for our clients' well-being. This intense commitment translates to focused, individualized advocacy for every person who entrusts his or her legal matters to us.
Contact our law offices today to arrange your free initial consultation. We can visit you at your home or hospital room if your injury prevents travel. Se habla español. Creole language translation is available upon request.
Braunfotel & Frendel LLC — Experienced New City Attorneys Tipping The Scales Of Justice In Your Favor
At Braunfotel & Frendel LLC, you will never need to be concerned about the cost of our legal services. We take all injury, workers' compensation and SSD claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you owe no attorney fee whatsoever unless we win your case. In addition, we charge reasonable fees in criminal defense cases.
- Personal injury — for victims of negligence in car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, distracted driving accidents, drunk driving accidents, accidents that cause brain and spinal cord injuries, and accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured drivers; accidents on construction sites and workers' compensation injuries; nursing home injuries due to negligence and abuse; and medical malpractice in an operating room, delivery room and dentist's office
- Criminal defense — after arrests for drinking and driving DWI, DUI, drug possession, petit larceny, a white collar crime, juvenile crime or a series of traffic violations
- Workers' Compensation — for any injury that happens at your job. If you are an employer that is uninsured.
- Uninsured Employers — when you do not have workers' compensation coverage and/or the State of New York is seeking penalties for not having proper workers' compensation coverage.
- Social Security Disability — when your application for SSDI benefits is denied
We work hard to tip the scales of justice in your favor. For a free initial consultation with our experienced New City personal injury lawyers, contact us by toll free at 888-787-5668 or by email.